Goertek Inc. was established in June 2001, and listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange in May, 2008. Goertek currently holds the largest market value among acoustic companies on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange. As a leading innovative Chinese high-tech company, Goertek’s main focuses consist of R&D, production and sales of electro-acoustic components, optical components, electronic accessories and related products. Goertek provides vertically integrated total solutions and services to globally-renowned companies such as: Samsung, Sony, Microsoft, Huawei and Xiaomi to name a few.
Fully fusing health, beauty and advanced technology through connecting people, nature, the world and future trends is how Goertek will become one of the world’s leading enterprises.
—— Chairman of Goertek Inc. - Jiang Bin
Goertek cooperates with enterprises like Qualcomm in order to integrate hardware & software technologies into our products. Goertek has built strategic cooperation with some of the world’s most well-known universities and academies in the fields of acoustics, optics, metallography, automation, software and AI.
Goertek by the numbers
Goertek is headquartered in Weifang, China, with regional headquarters in Beijing, East China, South China, Taiwan, Japan, Europe and the U.S. The integration of global R&D and marketing resources makes Goertek become the international operating platform.
- ● Goertek Inc.
● Weifang Goertek Electronics Co.,Ltd.
● Weifang Goertek Light Co.,ltd.
● Weifang Goertek Trading Co.,Ltd.
● Weifang LOKOMO Precision Industry Co.,Ltd.
● Weifang Goertek Technology Co.,Ltd.
● Weifang Goertek Precision Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.
● Weifang Goertek Communication Technology Co.,Ltd.
● GoerXon Optical Precision Industry Co.,Ltd.
● Goertek Dynauddio Acoustics Co.,Ltd.